There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. The magic of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil's advocates and supportive colleagues. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, mastermind groups can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor-there are others out there!
Is a Mastermind Group Right for Me?
Mastermind groups were first introduced to the public consciousness by personal development pioneer Napoleon Hill, in the early 20th century. In his classic, "Think And Grow Rich", he stated the Mastermind principle as:
"The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony."
He goes on to say...
"No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind."
We offer Mastermind groups on a periodic and rolling basis. Membership is highly selective and limited to participants who demonstrate high potential, motivation, and the ability to commit to regular meeting of the group.